About the course
This training programme will provide delegates a new or improved understanding of cyber security and data considerations, providing case studies and knowledge from a wide range of speakers. Sessions will cover key elements of cyber and data within capital markets including; Big Data, Blockchain, Machine Learning, AI and concerns around Ethics and data.
What will you learn?
- Best practice approaches to building and managing a cybersecurity operating model
- How to ensure security of your data and properly implement governance strategies
- A new or improved understanding of big data and how to build predictive models
- Variations of implementing and managing blockchain within your organisation and how to utilise this for cybersecurity
- Methods for machine learning and AI frameworks
- How to assess the ethical considerations of data