Data Governance and Managing Reference Data London
WatersTechnology Training has launched this innovative training course designed to cover all the need to know elements of data governance in financial institutions today. Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion-based learning environment.
Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion-based learning environment.
The Data Governance Coach
Nicola is the leading data governance training provider in the UK. She holds a unique level of experience in the Data Governance field, and has experience in training and coaching major organisations to help them implement full data governance frameworks.
Nicola has developed a powerful methodology for implementing data governance based on over 14 years of experience and research into best practices. Her methodology breaks down the data governance initiative into logical steps, which ensures that businesses design and implement a data governance framework that is right for them.
Nicola initially worked for a leading UK Bank, and moved into consultancy in 2009. Nicola has worked with clients in a number of different industries including Financial Services, Defence, Utilities and Retail.
Nicola is a Director and Committee Member of DAMA UK, sits on the Expert Panel of Dataqualitypro.com, and regularly writes and presents internationally on data governance best practice.
- Understand the critical roles of Reference Data Management and Master Data Management and how to effectively apply them.
- Learn the different MDM architectures, their suitability for different needs.
- Understand what Reference Data is and why it needs to be managed
- Understand what Data Governance is, and what it isn't
- Understand how to design a Data Governance Framework
- Using a Data Governance Framework to manage your master and reference data successfully
Who Should Attend
- Reference Data Services
- Client Data Service
- Reference Data Strategy
- Reference Data Commercial
- Reference Data Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Administration
- IT Administration
- Product Management
- Data Governance Manager
- Data Architect
- Chief Data Office
- Head of Data