FISD Level 2: Data Licensing London
The only public training course dedicated to the FISD Level 2 exam.
This course is based on, but not limited to, the syllabus produced by FISD for the Level 2 licensing module and exam. The course provides detailed insight into the complex world of data licencing, highlighting the associated responsibilities and liabilities.
As part of the course selected real world license contracts will be reviewed and dissected, in order to enable attendees to become familiar with the style and underlying structures of market data licencing contracts as they relate to data content and services provided.
The course is of equal value to data vendors as well as data users as both sides need to have a clear understanding of the contractual commitments between them, which the training explores in detail.
The final section of the course provides coaching aimed specifically at the FISD exam and attendees will receive sample questions and exercises to test their understanding of the subject area.
What will you learn?
- The only public training course dedicated to the FISD Level 2 exam
- Receive a comprehensive introduction to the world of data licensing
- In-depth case studies that highlight best practice approaches
- Develop a detailed understanding of different licensing models
- Awareness of licencing responsibilities and liabilities
- The ability to decipher complex licensing contracts
- Understand business organisation structure to police data licences
- Familiarity with tools to assist with data licensing governance and compliance
- The course is presented by leading industry practitioners
- Exam specific revision and preparation is included during the course
Who should attend
This course is primarily aimed at those working in market data sales or data administration, however WatersTechnology welcomes anyone who would benefit from this training. Specific job titles in exchanges, vendors, buy and sell side firms, may include but are not limited to:
- Exchange data policy manager
- Data sales executive
- Data purchasing manager
- Market data administrator
- Market data consultant
- Market data auditor
- Data sourcing manager